Merry X-Mas and Happy New Year!
From the Nzema Youth Executive Council team we wish you & your family Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!
Kingsley Blay Ackah
The year 2011 was an important year for us;
• We were able to initiate some key & important projects, we properly organized the executive body.
• In July 2011, our association was officially recognized by the state after its registration and we are yet to receive the necessary papers lead by our Vice President Enyimah Efoli Kanrah
• At the early week of September the review committee suggested some key members of the Association should be invited to the executive body
• Plans to open other chapters of the Association across some selected countries worldwide.
• Other innitiaves such as the Nzema Youth Development Dialogue by Our Organizer Mr. Iddi Wuni was set up and the final report will be submitted early 2012
• Its one of the main input to evaluate the success of the year 2011 for our Association and to assess the long term plan and financing.
On behalf of the entire executives,
Kind Regards / N.Y.A.
Sultan Nuhu Mohammed/ P.R.O